Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan 1

Each week I try to plan out our meals, so I thought I would start sharing my meal planning with everyone. I find this is a great way to stay organized, and it helps on our grocery/eating out budget. I try to plan out our meals before I go grocery shopping, so I only have to make one trip a week.

  • Monday: Green beans, chicken, and red potatoes. This a great recipe I found on Pinterest. In a 9x13 pan place green beans, chicken, and sliced potatoes. Add butter and italian season and bake at 350 for 60 minutes.
  • Tuesday: Enchiladas, chips, and salsa
  • Wednesday: Frozen pizza (I work until 9 pm, so Brandon will be cooking for him and the boys)
  • Thursday: Mac and cheese and hotdogs (I am having a girls night out, so again it will be Brandon cooking for the boys)
  • Friday: Baked porkchops with green beans and italian seasoning and a dinner roll.
  • Saturday:
    • Lunch- Toasted turkey sandwiches with baked chips
    • Supper-Left-overs
  • Sunday:
    • Brunch- Pancakes and sausage
    • Supper- Eating out

No comments:

Post a Comment