Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Weekend: November 16 and 17

 I had a great weekend with the boys! Lots of good quality time with my two little angels. Brandon had a conference over in Iowa City for work, so Friday night my mom came down and we had a slumber party. On Saturday, we did some Christmas shopping and went to Iowa Central's Food and Beverage Expo which is put on by the Culinary Art students. There was a lot of great food to test taste, the boys decorated their own cookies, and mom even won a cake at the cake walk!!


Brayden and his cookie he decorated
On Sunday, we headed west over to Ida Grove for our niece's 6th birthday party. Aubrey had a roller skating party, and it was so much fun! I haven't been rolling skating in years, so it brought back lots of memories from when my friends and I use to have roller skating parties. We tried getting Brody to roller skate, but he didn't like how heavy they were on his feet. So...I thought I would try putting them on Brayden to see what he thought--he LOVED it!! The first time we went around Brandon and I held onto his hand, but after that he didn't want anyone helping him. Such and independent little boy...Anyway we had a great time at the party--Happy 6th Birthday Aubrey!

Brody's cookie he so proudly decorated!



Go Brayden Go!!






A snap of the sun setting on the way home from Ida Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment