Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan

I missed last week because my dad had an emergency surgery, (which I will post about later) so here is the menu for this week. Oh PS--we are getting ready to move in 19 days, so I've been trying to clean out the deep freeze and eat everything so we have less to move.

  • Monday- Peanut butter and jelly with veggies  (It's just me and the boys since Brandon has to work late)
  • Tuesday- Ham and cooked asparagus with parmesan cheese
  • Wednesday- Macaroni and cheese with hot dogs
  • Thursday- I work late so Brandon is the chef for the evening.
  • Friday- Eat out
  • Saturday- We are headed to Laurens to see dad--but I will make some muffins for breakfast to clean those out of the pantry.
  • Sunday-
    • Fish and veggies
    • Chicken Fried rice with egg rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment