Monday, March 17, 2014

Moving Tips

Since there is a lot involved with moving, especially now that we have kids, I decided to turn to trusty Pinterest for some moving tips and ideas. I found some great tips and ideas, and I thought I would share my favorite ones with everyone!

PS- this will be my last post until we move. We are four days away from moving day!!!



On each box I marked what items where in the box and which room it will be going to in our new homed. I made sure to make on the top of the box and also on the side of the box.


 
 
To pack our plates and bowls, I bought foam plates/bowls to put in between each one for traveling purposes so they don't break. Then I also surrounded the inside of the box with paper towels.



 
 
To keep our clothes cleaning during our move, I bought garbage and put all of our clean clothes inside. I made a slit in the bottom of the garbage sack so the hangers could fit through, and then opening of the garbage bag is at the bottom. Made my own personal garment bag.
 
 
I made a tote with all the things we will need right away when we move in. This tote is filled with cleaning products, a mini tool set, ibuprofen, tums, toilet paper, Band-Aids, hand soap, hand sanitizer, and cleaning gloves.

 
I also packed the boys a bag for the first night/day as well we a bag for Brandon and with all the stuff items we will need for the first 24 hours: clothes, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo and soap.
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Britney you sure know how to pack. You go girl. Im sure as of right now you are all unpacked right?

    ReplyDelete