Monday, June 30, 2014

Brayden's 2nd Birthday Party

So first of all I have to apologize since it has almost been a whole month since I have blogged! This summer has been absolutely crazy for us, and I can't believe that is already half over!!! I swear I just changed my calendar to the month of June, and now I have to change it July already! Time goes by soooo fast!!

Here are our memories from Brayden's second birthday party which we hosted on May 18. We had a Minion party for him and it was so much fun! We started off the day by making cupcakes together. I just love baking with my boys. They make it so much fun and I will hold onto these memories forever! Since we are in our new house and we have a garage that doesn't terrify me, we were able to have an outside party! Brandon and I thought it would be fun to get a pinata for the kids, and we even found a Minion one so how could we resist getting it. I thought Brayden would be too little for this, but he dove right in and knew exactly what to do! They had a great time with the pinata--huge hit for the party! At the end we loaded up and hit the Dariette for some ice cream. You can celebrate a birthday without making a trip to the Dariette!

My assistant for the cupcakes!

 
Photo
Make a wish!
 
Photo
 
Photo
The party people with our Minion eyes on!
 
A little selfie on the way to the Dariette!

No comments:

Post a Comment