Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot like Christmas

Our house is in full Christmas Spirit, and I just love it!! This is one of my favorite holidays, and now that I have children it is even more special, fun, and exciting!




I didn't feel comfortable hanging stockings over the fireplace with a one year old...here is my alternative!



The boys helping me "fluff" the tree up
Brandon adding our star to top off the tree!
This is the first year I have found a star I like, and I found it at Dollar Tree--Score!


Brandon didn't feel like hanging lights this year, so this is mine and Brody's masterpiece!
I love doing this new family tradition we started when Brody was 11 months old.
It is so much fun having Zon around for the holidays!

Our Navity Set--AKA our baby Jesus set as Brody says

2 comments:

  1. It's so fun watching your boys in pictures! I've been a bad mama & haven't done a good job of posting lately...You've motivated me to get in gear! I love your elf! Ours is named "Bee" - Garrett named him in Iowa. Fun times! Happy Holidays to you & the fam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! I love checking in your blog and seeing what's new. I just can't believe how big the boys are getting!! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete