Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Meals July 14-20

Like last week, this week is pretty simple for me for planning meals--which I love simple!!!

  • Monday- Marco's Pizza- we noticed if you order pizza online on Monday evening it is half price. So for a large pizza and cheese sticks we only pay $11--plus the pizza and breadsticks last us for lunch on Tuesday as well. Love it!
  • Tuesday- Grilled bbq chicken breast with bell peppers and mushrooms along with some grapes (my mom will be joining us for supper)
  • Wednesday- Spaghetti and breadsticks along with green beans (I owe a spaghetti dinner to some friends that we lost a bet in back in February)
  • Thursday- I work late, so this meal is up to Brandon
  • Friday-Sunday- Brandon and I are taking off for a few days so celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary, so Grandma Cheryl and Get Go (Brandon's parents) will be in charge of meals :)

Pretty simple this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment