Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Meals- July 28- August 3

Wow, I can't believe that I had to type in the word August for this week's meal plan. I feel like I just flipped my calendar over to July. Where has this month gone?? Where has the summer gone??

  • Monday- Baked chicken breast with sweet potatoes and onions
  • Tuesday- French toast and eggs
  • Wednesday- Bacon cheddar brats with peppered potato chips and steamed veggies
  • Thursday- I work late---so this supper will be up to Brandon
  • Friday- Eating out
  • Saturday- Brandon and I have to work at Orientation, so I think for supper we will have BLT's (Thanks Brooke, haven't had these forever and they sound so good!)
  • Sunday-
    • Brunch- Homemade waffles and bacon
    • Supper- Spaghetti and garlic bread

No comments:

Post a Comment