Saturday, February 20, 2016

Supper Menu

Last week I tried posting our supper menu, but when I went to go upload it our internet was not working. Then I spaced it off. It would have been a pretty boring menu anyway. We had something going on every night of the week! We pretty much ate sandwiches and cereal. Terrible, I know! But sometimes that's the way it works. This week's menu is a little different, a little more structured and little more nutritious.

Sunday- Lasagna, broccoli and garlic bread

Monday- Sesame chicken and rice 

Tuesday- Enchiladas, chips and queso 

Wednesday- I work late so it's up to Brandon

Thursday- I work late again so another night up to Brandon

Friday- Grilled hamburgers, mixed veggies and chips 

Saturday- we have my niece's first birthday party to attend 

No comments:

Post a Comment