Monday, April 28, 2014

My Birthday Celebration

I had a great birthday this year! I would have to say it was by far the best birthday celebration! It was pretty low key--just the way I like it. The Saturday before my birthday, my mom, dad, and grandma came down to the house to celebrate. We ordered take out from one of my favorite restaurants in town, Olde Bostons! Then we celebrated with marble cake from Hy-Vee (yum yum!) and played some cards! Brody also picked out some tulips for me when him and Mom were at Hy-Vee picking up the cake. What a sweet boy! And thanks Mom for helping him pay for them!

The day of my birthday I was beyond blessed with how many people wished me a happy birthday, so thank you to all of you for the Facebook messages, Twitter Messages, Snapchats, text messages, cards, phone calls, and face to face greetings! I loved them all! I was also surprised when all three of my boys sent me flowers at work, and then my husband took me out to eat to another one of my favorite restaurants in town- Willow Ridge. I was completed spoiled out there by Chef Michael and my culinary students. Thank you to all of you for the great dinner and singing! And thank you to my husband and boys for making it a great day! I am so blessed to have so many outstanding people in my life!

I had a great day, and was completely spoiled. I'm excited to see what year 28 has in store of me-cheers!

Flowers Brody picked out for his Mama


This was the best tasting cake I have ever had!




Love love love these two pictures for my mom and Brayden--his smile just melts my heart!
 

Flowers I received at work from all three boys! So pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment