Friday, May 13, 2016

Supper Menu

Here is our meal plan for this week: 

Sunday: Taco in a bowl with chips and queso 

Monday- Brody and Brayden have their track meet so we will just come home and make a frozen pizza

Tuesday- I work late, so it will be Brandon's night to pick. I'm guessing scrambled eggs since we have an over abundance of eggs right now 😀

Wednesday- grilled pork chops with grilled vegetables 

Thursday- homemade mac and cheese with fish sticks 

Friday- eat out

Saturday- I've never made steak fajitas, so this is my something new this week that we are going to try out. I always get excited and nervous at the same time when I try new recipes. Excited for new things, but nervous they won't turn out. Then comes in the back up plan of peanut butter sandwiches! 

No comments:

Post a Comment