Monday, January 4, 2016

It's a New Year!

Hello friends and family!!! It has been since July 2014 that I have made my last post! First, of all, I want to apologize to everyone for that, and part of my New Year's Resolution is get back on track with blogging. I was asked at a family Christmas, if I still post to my blog. Sadly, my response was, no----but--this got the wheels turning that I need to start blogging again (Thank you Aunt Nene!) I love blogging and reflecting on the memories I have made with family and friends, so my goal is to get back on track!

Wow! Where do I begin with everything that has gone on since July 2014?!?  The reason I stopped blogging in the first place is because I found out I was pregnant in July of 2014 with our third little gift from God. When I am pregnant, I get pretty sick and I do not have a lot of motivation to get off of the couch. Plus with taking care of two other littles, my energy level was at an all time low! I got in the habit of going to bed when I put Brody and Brayden to bed, so I didn't have any energy to keep blogging. It was so much easier to just lay in bed and fall asleep...oooppsss!

The news of our third little baby brings me to this picture: On April 8, 2015, I received the best birthday gift- a third little boy! I guess Brandon is going to have to step it up on my next birthday gift because I don't know how this one can be topped :).

Bentley Keith joined our crazy little family and life has not been the same since then! We love every minute of having three sons (even if it is crazy and hectic--wouldn't change it for the world)

This picture melts my heart--so much love shown here!


Since April, our lives have been full of non-stop adventure with these three boys and is full of so much love! Sometimes it isn't always pleasant, or what we like to call learning experiences for all of us, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

So much has happened in the past year and half since I have blogged last, it would be nearly impossible to catch everyone up on our life's happenings, so I shared the biggest news that has happened since then (Bentley Keith joining our family.

Thank you for stopping back, and I'm so excited to get started again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment