Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Benny Keith Turns 1

This past year has been such a blessing for our family! I had bittersweet emotions celebrating this little child's birthday. I've been so happy to watch him grow this year, and watching how much love his big brothers have for him. However, at the same time, I was brought to tears at how fast the year as has gone and realizing he is not a little baby anymore. Such bittersweet emotions each time my child has a birthday.

Here are some pictures from Benny's birthday celebrations.

This is the gift I give to my boys for their first birthday. I create a picture book of their first year. I was not good at doing baby books, and keeping track of when their first tooth came in, or what the first food was they ate---so I do a 12x12 picture book of the first year. Brody and Brayden have loved looking back on their "First Year Book".




Here are the birthday celebration photos:

The Cousins

My Birthday Buddy

Daddy diving into the cake




2nd Birthday Celebration


The theme: Little Man-- so mustaches were a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment