Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Where Did The Time Go?

Wow! I didn't realize it has been since March since I have last posted! Where has the time gone? So much has happened since the last time I posted, and so many big events! First of all Benny Keith turned 1 a few weeks after I posted!! I can't believe how fast that year went! The years keep just keep going faster and faster! Since Benny and I share a birthday, that also means I turned another year older--the big 3.0.!! Yikes!! Time really needs to slow down! I feel like the last 10 years just flew by!

Since I have last posted, Brandon has been busy building us a new dinning room table which got done just in time for Mother's Day this past weekend. I'm so excited and so lucky to have a great guy build this table for me! I wanted a new table to fit our growing family, but yet I didn't want to pay for a new table. I saw an idea, and Brandon put it into reality for us! I heard the word "no" a few times, but then all of a sudden he said we were going to Menard's to pick up wood so he can start on that table I was asking for! I sure am spoiled! 

I'm so excited to get everyone caught up to speed on our busy little life! I will get blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment