Friday, December 27, 2013

Brody's 3rd Birthday Weekend


I'm a little slow at posting this, but since I'm on Christmas break this week my plan is to get caught back up on my blog.

Brody's 3rd birthday was on Saturday, December 7. We had a great weekend full of activities for him. The morning of his birthday Brayden and I sang happy birthday to him and he just loved it! This is the first year that he was excited about his birthday and fully understood the whole birthday concept, so it was a lot of fun--not only for him but for Brandon and I as well! Later that day, Brandon and I took him to his first movie at the theater. We went and saw Frozen. He just loved it!! He loved the movie, the popcorn, and the candy. It was a lot of fun for Brandon and I watch his reactions to everything. We were also joined by our friends the McClains! I also have to thank my friend Bridget for watching Brayden, so Brandon and I both could enjoy Brody's first movie experience. Later that night we took Brody out to see the Christmas lights at Kennedy Park. He loves going around and to see Christmas lights, and he also saw Santa out that who wished him a happy birthday!  I wish I could share my pictures from his special day, but I got a new phone recently and they didn't transfer the pictures over.

On Sunday we met with our family over in Storm Lake and celebrated Brody's birthday at King's Pointe Waterpark. After fun at the waterpark we headed to Pizza Hut for lunch, cake, and presents. Brody of course had to have a Thomas themed birthday.

Here are pictures from all the fun at Brody's birthday party!


Mommy and "Murray" (my sister Hilary) trying to get Brody's goggles on

My Dad and Grandma Mary observing everyone while they swim

Daddy and Brayden on the slide
 

Murrary and Brayden

Aubrey's turn!

Get Go and the birthday boy

Mommy and Brayden



Whooo! Go Kaleb!

Kris and Kayson
 
Mason and Brayden

Lunch at Pizza Hut- Angie, Grandma Cheryl, Daddy and Mommy
 
Yum Yum!!
Make a wish!
 
 
 
 
Opening his fire truck from Mommy and Daddy
 
Add caption
Grandma Cheryl, Get Go, Aunt Jenny, and the birthday boy
 
The birthday boy, Nana, Great Grandma Mary, Zoe, Aunt Murrary, and Uncle Mason
Brody is excited about his new coat from Nana and Zoe!

Little brother enjoy Brody's toys while he takes a nap--Superman!
Toy Story boxing gloves from the Taylor family--He is so serious!
 
Enjoying his bowling game from Aunt Jenny
Showing off his new outfit from Grandma Cheryl and Get Go
 
Paging Doctor Brody-- his doctor kit from Grandma Cheryl and Get Go
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment