Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Traditions

I have always loved the season of Christmas and all that it brings, and now that I have children of my own I especially love sharing this time of year of with them. I'm excited to share some old traditions with my children that my parents use to do with my sister and I. I am also excited for the new traditions Brandon and I have started with our boys.

Old Tradition- Reading the Advent Calendar
The boys love reading the "Jesus Calendar" every day!

Our new family tradition Brandon and I have started with the boys: The Elf on the Shelf. I have to say this very fun for all of us. We started this new family tradition when Brody was 11 months old, and we named our elf Zon. The boys love getting up every morning to see where his new spot is for the day, or to see what mess Zon has made upon his arrival from the North Pole after visiting Santa for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment