Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Weekly Kid Quotes #3

Sorry readers, I have gotten behind on my posts this past week. We have had some unexpected events happen in our lives this past week, and now I'm on the road to recovery---and getting back in the swing things. I missed my meal planning and my kid quotes last week. I can catch you up to speed on the kid quotes, but I will have to wait until next week when I get back on track for my meal planning.

Kid Quotes:

Brayden is just a little sponge these days, and I love watching him grow up. Lately, he has been talking a lot more, and we are staring to understand more of what he is saying. The words I am very in love with right now are, "Of you" Which means, Love you. Brayden is a little on the suborn side some days, and it was always hard to get him to give us kisses, but lately he is just full of kisses and "Of you's" and I absolutely love it!

Brody's quote for this past week was "Oh baby!" We celebrated his birthday with our family on Sunday, December 8, and his new phrase for opening his gifts was "Oh baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment