Friday, December 6, 2013

Weekly Kid Quotes #2

On Thursdays I work from 1-9 pm, and last night when I got home Brody says to me....

"Mom I was so worried about you, and I'm so glad you are home!" As he gives me a giant hug!! He totally melts my heart!!!

One of Brayden's favorite words is "puppy!" He has about three different puppies that he is absolutely in love with! He has to carry them all around the house at the same time, and he won't go to sleep unless his puppies are in his pack-n-play with him. Brody has never really attached onto anything, or has never really had to sleep with one specific thing. Buuuut Brayden has his puppies, and is completely in love with them! It reminds me of my "LaLa" I had (the elephant from the Care Bears). That elephant went everywhere with me...and I still have it sitting in the boys' closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment