Saturday, January 16, 2016

New Years

This year I spent New Year's with my three sweet crazy wild boys. I surprised Brandon with a trip to the Rose Bowl with his dad, so this was the first year Brandon and I have spent New Year's apart since we started dating 14 years ago!

The boys and I had a nice quiet evening at home building Legos, playing games, and dancing along with the crew on TV as the ball dropped.


My New Year's Resolutions I set for this year:
- On week nights- no house work or phone/social medias until 8 pm (unless the phone is used to record memories with the boys).

I noticed on some nights I would be on my phone while the boys were talking to me, or I was in rush to get the house work done. Well I decided to change that so I don't miss out on these precious moments I have with them. Right now, all three boys want to see me, and want to spend time with me. Well the older they get, I know that time is going to decrease as they will want to spend time with friends. They are growing up so quickly, and I don't want to miss out on these moments.

So I only use my phone if I need to record the memories we are making, or we only do house work if it is the boys' night to do chores.


We hope everyone has a happy healthy 2016!! Cheers!




Starting to building ALL the Lego's we own!!! [Or I should say Mom- is starting to building all the Lego's the boy's own ;)]





Getting ready for our slumber party with glow sticks Santa left for us!


Love these three boys so much and their smiles!!


No comments:

Post a Comment