Sunday, January 19, 2014

Brody's Big Weekend

Last weekend Brody experienced a few new "firsts" in his life. He went to the dentist for the first time, and he also attended Sunday School for the first time. He did pretty good at the dentist. They counted his teeth, which he has 20, and then checked his teeth. They tried cleaning his teeth, but that was a no go.

As for Sunday school that did not go over well--- at all. There were lots of tears, so I stayed the whole time with him. We sang songs, did crafts, and read stories about the kings in the Bible.

These "firsts" were very bittersweet moments for me. I love watching him grow, but I just can't believe he is old enough to go to the dentist and Sunday School. Time just goes soooo fast!







His toy he got from the dentist....I can't help but laugh when I see him in these. What a goofball!
 
First day of Sunday School!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment