Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Game Night

A few weeks ago we had game night at the Aden household along with the Reeve's. Brooke made an AWESOME supper, pork loin, cheesy green beans, cheesy potatoes, and Sam made delicious brownies with cookie dough on top. Everything tasted so good; as I type this I can picture everything on the counter and my mouth is watering!

Once we finished supper and got all 5 boys playing (soon will be six boys since Sam and Tanner will be welcoming another baby boy in May!) we let the battle of the games begin! We first kicked off the night with an intense game of Jenga. I haven't played this since I was little and I forgot how nerve wrecking it can be. Every time I went to go pull a piece out, I felt like my heart was going to thump right out of my chest! After two rounds of Jenga, we played "The Game of Things." This was mine and Brandon's first time playing this game, and I have never laughed so hard in my life! If you haven't played this game yet, I highly recommend it!

We had such a good time, so thank you Brooke and Mitch for having us over!


Check out our intense Jenga game! Brandon has a video, but there might be some language and talk on there that is not Blog appropriate. :)


Don't screw it up Brandon....

Tanner giving Brandon words of encouragement-- of course

Come on Brooke.....

Sam's turn....

Oooohhh careful Mitch

Brooke and her two lap buddies, Cole and Brayden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment