Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan

Here are the meals I have planned for this week:

  • Monday- Brandon is in charge of supper since I'm working out with a friend right after work. I'm guessing he will make his specialty-- French toast, eggs, and bacon.
  • Tuesday- We are eating out with friends at the Manson Pizza Ranch!
  • Wednesday- Chicken, potatoes, and green beans
  • Thursday- Brandon is in charge of cooking for the boys- I work late
  • Friday- Out to eat again-- my mom and grandma are coming into town for the evening.
  • Saturday-
    • Lunch- at the basketball game- Brandon and I both have to work at Jam the Gym so lunch is at the basketball game
    • Supper- Pork chops, potatoes, and zucchini
  • Sunday-
    • Lunch- Sandwiches, chips, and fruit
    • Supper- Enchiladas with chips and salsa
Have a great week and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment