Sunday, January 5, 2014

Weekly Meal Plans #5

I apologize for not keeping up on this, but I vow to get back on track with  my weekly meal plans. I love planning out our meals a week in advance because it saves on our grocery bill, we don't eat out as much, and I know exactly what I'm going to make when I get off work so it mentally prepares me.

  • Monday- Pork chops and broccoli and cheese
  • Tuesday- Chicken, potatoes, and green beans with Italian seasoning
  • Wednesday- Homemade mac and cheese with hot dogs
  • Thursday- I work late so this one is up to Brandon
  • Friday- Left overs
  • Saturday-
    • Lunch- grilled cheese with oranges
    • Supper- Sloppy joe's and French fries
  • Sunday-
    • Left overs
    • Chicken and noodles of mashed potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment