Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Winter Break

One thing I love about working in education is our holiday breaks! I really enjoyed my time at home this year, and the boys and I had so much fun. Everyday we had some new fun activities on our agenda, and one of the great things about it was the weather was pretty decent as well to get outside!

Here are some of the activities that kept us busy---

Our sledding adventure out at Kennedy Park-- I forgot how much fun sledding is;
I felt like a kid again!! We will be doing this multiple times before the snow melts!











Brody's snow angel


My sweet pea


 
 
Trying out our new towels from the Taylors-- we LOVE them!!




 
Another great day to play in the snow!




 
Look, even Ironman came to see us over break :)




Ironman shoping at Kohls- Brody had to wear his costume to Wendy's and Kohls--goofball.


Piggy-back ride--YeeHaw!


No comments:

Post a Comment